Quatre Gats Café
This forum was created for the discussion of all topics related to art in the broadest sense of the word. It is named for the turn-of-the-century cafe in Barcelona that served as a meeting place and exhibition space for a group of artists that included Pablo Picasso, Ramón Casas and Miguel Utrillo. Quatre gats, or four cats, is a Catalan colloquialism meaning "only a few people," but there's plenty of room here.
Instructions on using the forum are provided below.
What's New on GardenWeb:
Post a Message to the Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here