SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janalyn_gw

Some RP Housekeeping...err Domesticity! thoughts

janalyn
10 years ago

I do enjoy our discussion threads and as you know will be leading Call of the Midwife on February 1st.
BOOK DISCUSSIONS
I thought perhaps we could do this every two months. If someone wants to suggest a book and lead a discussion for April 1st please post here. If no one wants to, then I will pluck a book from titles I have been reading, and start another discussion in April. I know people are very busy irl and often cannot make a commitment. I have the time right now and also it is gray, miserable, cold and dark most of the time so it is prime reading time for me.

BOOK TITLE POSTS
Secondly, often many of you do some very detailed book reviews in our monthly threads. Liz, Tim, Sheri, Mary etc etc. I was wondering if when any of you came across a book you particularly enjoyed you could post a separate thread on it? Just copy paste what you typed out in the monthly thread. If you are worried about it staying at the top of the page forever and ever, just do a short second post like "Down." This would help me find those books....recently I spent a lot of time searching the monthy threads for a particular book one of you had mentioned and really enjoyed. Very time consuming to have to reread all those threads. Also, then when I do read the book, I have some place to post my thoughts. Just a suggestion. :)

EDIT BUTTON Now works, hurrah!!

Anyone else have suggestions, comments, thoughts?

Comments (11)