Return to the Reader's Paradise Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Napoleon by Vincent Cronin looking for epub or pdf?

Posted by ladyrose65 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 29, 14 at 23:44

Hello, I have a nook and I am looking for this book. It is not available as nook download from B&N and I went to several sites where they say free download only to have my security software render the page a security risk. I can get a paperback copy, but I rather have this type of book as an e-book. I understand this is the best biography written about 'Napoleon Bonoparte'. Please if you have any legitimate sites where I can get this from? Please post.
Sincerely,
Avis

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Napoleon by Vincent Cronin looking for epub or pdf?

ladyrose, sorry I can't help you with reading software; I'm still using 'paper' books. Surely there is a way to override the 'security' problem.
Have you checked on google for other people facing the same problem?
Come to think of it I don't think I have ever read a bio about Napoleon . . . or Josephine.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Reader's Paradise Forum

Instructions

• You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
  • HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
  • No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Send us mail... Film reviews... Art reviews... User forums... Info on this site...

Learn more about in-text links on this page here