SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
veer_gw

OT About Boston

veer
9 years ago

I know a few RP'ers are from the East Coast and am sure many of you are familiar with the city of Boston.
My older son will be travelling there in mid August on a work related trip (he is in the computer forensics/security business) and he will be taking his wife and 3 year old daughter with him to make a 'holiday' of it for about 10 days. They hope to rent an apt. rather than stay in a hotel to keep things fairly informal.
Please can any of you suggest places to visit/things to do bearing in mind the attention span of a small child is limited and she enjoys 'outdoor' stuff?
Philip's wife visited the city many years ago as a language student (she is from Japan) and I suggested maybe she get back in touch with her then 'host' when she lodged in nearby Harvard.
Apparently this American woman, a professor, has converted to the Islam faith in what you might call an intense way, has adopted a number of baby boys and is bringing them up in that tradition. We thought, considering the rather delicate political climate that it might be better to give that idea a miss.

Any practical suggestions will be most welcome and I know fellow RP'ers always come up with good ideas.
Thanks in advance!

Comments (9)