SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosefolly_gw

2014 Annual Bookmark Exchange

rosefolly
9 years ago

Janalyn started this the RP bookmark exchange some year ago, and Siobhan has continued it for a number of years. It's too much fun to let it fade away so I will be doing it this year.

Here is how it works. RP members who would like to participate send me their addresses. Do not post them here. You do have to have your email registered on Glyphs for this to work. We'll close the participation on November 15th. After that, I will distribute the addresses to all the participants. Then it is your turn,

Each person who participates sends a bookmark to every other participant, usually in a holiday card. I've been collecting my bookmarks for years. Interesting freebies, cleverly crafted markers of all shapes, handsome purchased bookmarks, souvenir bookmarks from travel; every kind you can imagine has been sent and received with delight.

If you have not participated before, do give it a try. Let's limit it to 20 people so that it is a manageable number for those who decide to make their own bookmarks.

Rosefolly

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!